Content Image Factory main features:
* align images horizontally or vertically
* display or hide image captions below
* display first X images or random X images
* define image height and width
* ignore first image (this option is letting the first image into the content, putting only the rest into the module)
* skip nr. images
* new plugin to suppress content images and display them only inside the module.
Basically in Joomla, images work by selecting a list of "Content images" and then adding the "image" tag in the content to specify where they should appear.
This extension automatically takes the images from the "Content images" list and places them into a module on the relevant articles page. This would mean that the publisher will not have to add the image tags manually in the module and will have control where to place the images where ever on the page by just selecting an area for the module.
A new plugin is also available in order to suppress content images and display them only inside the module if desired.
Take for instance this image on the left. You can see it also on the right in the "Content image Module"
If you choose to have it removed from the article, you have to enable the special "Content Image Factory Plugin"
|This image will also Display (of course resized - as saved in the settings)|
You can also change the module orientation from Horizontal to Vertical , and the images will stack up on one another.
Below is the screenshot of the available settings for this module:
NEWS (added on March 17, 2008):
The Joomla content table has migrated to o new format starting with version J! 1.5.X. The migration system handles the translation and expansion of mosImage (removed in 1.5), updating mospagebreak to be 1.5 compatible, renames mosloadposition to loadposition and moscode translates into geshi (renamed to pre tags). No other text content transformations are applied.
mosimage tags are expanded into what they would be on the old site, this means that if you are using a different site, the image tags will point to its live site location. In other words the concept of mosImage actually disappeared and was replaced with the usual tag ().
Through all this we decided to adapt our product to the new requirements and also implemented new features.
NEWS (added on March 26, 2008):
We decided to change the name of the module from "mosImage Factory" to "Content Image Factory".
* Joomla 1.5.X for Content Image Factory versions higher than 1.5.0
* Joomla 1.0.X for mosImage Factory 1.0.0 which is also included in the download; please check also the version history tab to see the track changes
* Please note that by acquiring this package you obtain a Single-Site-License; for more please read our Terms & Conditions.
Ver. 2.5.0 released on October 1, 2008.
* New plugin added to suppress content images and display them only into the module.
* Fixed issue regarding module title display.
Ver. 2.0.0 released on March 26, 2008.
* module is renamed from "mosImage Factory" to "Content Image Factory" due to the transition and changes from J! 1.0.x to J! 1.5.x
Ver. 1.5.2 released on March 17, 2008.